Friday, August 10, 2012

My First Foray Into Blogging!

Here I go!  I have been thinking about blogging and admiring other blogs for awhile now and thought it was about time I took the plunge into starting my own blog.

I am entering my 13th year of teaching this fall.  I have taught all grades from senior kindergarten to grade six in two cities and six different schools!  I am very lucky to be entering my fourth year in a row at the same school teaching Grade Two.  I have taught Grade Two for a total of eight years in my career and love it!  


I hope to share my experiences, ponderings and ups and downs of this upcoming year teaching Grade Two!  Please join me on my journey of blogging this year.  I look forward to sharing my experiences and hearing about yours.  Cheers to a great year ahead  :)


Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment